terms & conditions
When you make a Booking on our website, you will be asked to click "I accept" and you will not be able to complete your Booking if you do not do this. This confirms that you accept these terms. We strongly recommend that you read the terms before accepting.
1. our contract
- If you are a consumer (i.e. not dealing as a business with us), bloomrooms (we/us) sells all rooms and extras (see Section 2.7) to you subject to these terms.
- A contract is formed between you and bloomrooms when we issue you with a booking reference number for your room and extras (if applicable). No booking shall be binding on bloomrooms until we issue you with a booking reference number.
2. your booking
- You cannot transfer or resell your booking (in whole or in part). If you transfer or resell (or attempt to transfer or resell) then bloomrooms will terminate your booking and retain any money paid to us for such booking.
- You may make a booking on someone else's behalf. You are responsible for ensuring that any customer in your booking complies with these terms as if that customer had made the booking.
- You can only make a booking if you are 16 years old or over. If you arrive at the hotel and are under 16 years of age you will not be permitted to stay alone.
- You must ensure that the name on a booking is correct at the time of booking. Subject to section 7, this cannot be changed after making the booking.
- If you book five or more rooms for the same night we will treat this as a Group Booking. If you make a Group Booking you will be subject to special terms regarding amending and cancelling Group Bookings (see Section 8).
- We offer certain extras when you make your booking. The room rate excludes any extras unless we expressly agree with you otherwise as part of your booking. Extras are subject to availability and cannot be transferred to any other booking. If any extra that you have paid for in advance is unavailable upon arrival we will give you a refund of the price you paid for that extra. Extras are provided subject to these terms.
3. rates and payment
- The rate for each room is as published on our website at the time of your Booking, or, in the case of a telephone booking as advised to you at the time of booking.
- All payments are due in full at the time of booking unless otherwise advised by bloomrooms.
- You must be able to show photo identification such as a passport or driver's license or a valid credit or debit card if you are paying by cash for a walk-in booking at a bloomrooms hotel.
4. check-in & check-out
- All foreign guests must provide passport identification at check in (this is a legal requirement). All domestic guests must provide photo identification with proof of address (drivers license is preferred).
- You can check in from 2pm on the scheduled date of arrival. If you wish to check in earlier, you must discuss this in person with the Duty Manager. This service is subject to availability.
- You must check out before midday on the scheduled date of departure. If you wish to check out later you must discuss this in person with the Duty Manager. This service is subject to availability.
- Maximum occupancy for rooms is clearly stated online at bloomroomshotel.com during the booking process.
Guests abusing these guidelines will be required to purchase another room at the published daily rate.
Single – 1 person max.
Queen – 2 persons max.
Single – 1 person max.
Queen – 2 persons max.
Twin – 2 persons max.
Bunk – 2 persons max.
Triple – 3 persons max.
Quad – 4 persons max.
- In addition to the maximum room occupancy as stated online at bloomroomshotel.com, one child under the age of 8 years old, are permitted per room.
- You will not leave children unattended in any rooms or public areas at any times.
- You must not smoke in any of our hotels or interfere with our fire detection system. If you do so, we will terminate your Booking without refund and require you to leave the hotel immediately. You authorise us to charge you any costs we incur if you smoke or cause damage in our hotel including costs for specialist cleaning (to make the room fit for sale as a non smoking environment) and the cost of the room for any time period it is unusable. You authorise us to charge this amount to the payment card used in your Booking. We will send you (at the address on the Booking) a breakdown of these charges within 10 working days. We may refuse to accept bookings from you in future.
6. booking cancellation
- Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 48 hours prior to the date of stay, which commences at 00:00 local time zone on the given date.
- All room nights cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the date of stay will be charged at 100% of room rate. E.g. if a 3 night booking is cancelled 12 hours before the date of arrival, the first two nights accommodation will be charged.
- In the event of cancellation, any add-on purchases (i.e. non-room) will be fully refunded.
7. booking modification
- Modifications made more than 48 hours in advance of the date of stay will be free of charge. Date of stay commences at 00:00 local time zone on the given date (e.g. if your date of stay is 5th March the latest you can make a cancellation is 23:59 on 2nd March)
- Modifications made within 48 hours of the date of stay will incur cancellation charges if:
Room upgrades will be provided on request where possible. Payable amount will be the difference between rate at the time of booking and rate of the upgraded room at time of modification.
- A night of accommodation is cancelled that falls within the 48 hour advance time frame.
- A booked room is cancelled that falls within the 48 hour advance time frame.
- A room downgrade is requested.
8. group booking cancellation & modification
- Bookings made for either 5+ rooms OR 15+ nights will be treated as a Group Booking.
- If you cancel your Group Booking or reduce the number of nights or the number of rooms required within 30 days of your arrival date, we will not refund any money you have paid to us.
- Subject to availability and payment, you may add any additional night(s) to any Group Booking (after the dates of the original Group Booking) at the rate for the room(s) at the time you make the amendment.
9. questions / complaints
- If you have any question or complaint in relation to your Booking or these terms please go to our website and click on the 'contact us' link and we will respond to you as quickly as we can, normally within 24 hours.
10. bloom guarantee
In a world where many hotels talk the talk but few actually walk to the walk, we understand how frustrating it is to pay for something you didn't expect or enjoy.
The bloom guarantee exists to protect our customers. We provide this guarantee as a demonstration of our commitment to serving our customers' needs everyday to the best of our abilities.
If you don't sleep tight & start fresh, we'll give you your money back.
Simply put, we want to ensure you get a good nights sleep and a great shower in the morning. Of course we all have our own broader ideas of what this may constitute, that's why we have put together a list of compliance factors we need to meet each time you stay with us. Failure to meet these factors will result in the guarantee becoming redeemable:
- Bed cleanliness: sheets should be clean & smell fresh. No visible dirt on the bed sheets or pillows.
- Bed comfort: sheets should be crisp & comfy. They should be completely dry to the touch of the hand.
- Dirty shower: shower area should be visibly clean. There should be no evidence of the previous guest.
- Shower quality: the shower should provide adequate pressure and hot water consistently.
It's very simple and we hope you'll never need to use our guarantee, but we don't live in a perfect world and sometimes things go wrong. That's why we'll be there to make them right and continue to serve your best interests.
We like to be super fair and we also expect our customers to do the same. That's why we need to put in place a framework by which the guarantee is redeemable.
The terms & conditions of our guarantee are as follows:
- The guest must alert the hotel manager to the precise issue immediately at the time of discovery.
- Factors 1), 2) & 3) must be reported within 30 minutes of check-in. They cannot be reported after this.
- Factor 4) can be reported at any stage of the stay but this must be done at the time of discovery in order to prove beyond doubt there is a problem.
- In the case of Factors 1), 2) & 3), a meeting will be held immediately with the Housekeeping Manager to visit the given room and inspect the mentioned issue.
- In the case of Factor 4), the onsite Engineer will be called immediately to assess the issue at the given room.
- Photos will be taken as evidence of the incident and documented in a full report to be sent to bloomrooms HQ.
- It is at the Hotel Manager's discretion only whether the guarantee is redeemable.
- On redeeming the guarantee, the guest must pose for a photograph shaking the Hotel Managers hand in front of the bloomrooms signage.
- The guest must agree to have this photograph posted on the bloomrooms website, blog or newsletter.
- Guests choosing to redeem the guarantee will be offered another room of the same room type. This room will be charged at the same rate as the guest initially paid for their room, across the same duration as the initial booking. If the new room is not to the guests satisfaction then the guest is free to vacate the property. Where possible we will help to find the guest a new hotel.
- If the guest chooses to redeem the guarantee at check-in, they will be refunded for their full stay.
- If the guest chooses to redeem the guarantee during their stay (only applicable to Factor 4), a refund will not be given for nights prior to the incident. The guest will receive a full refund for the remainder of their stay.
Refunds will be made only to the registered booking credit or debit card. There will be no cash payments.